Based in Melbourne, Australia
Feather is a serene game about exploration and immersion in a beautiful landscape. Become a bird, fly around and lose yourself in zen-like flow whilst listening to the soothing ambient soundtrack.
The Feather began development as a game jam project called Fruits of a Feather in 2016.
- Play as a bird with responsive and fluid flight controls
- A vast island for you to explore
- Nine unique songs that can be found around the island
- No enemies, no combat, no threats, just peaceful flight
- Full day night cycle in a responsive immersive world
- Relaxing ambient soundtrack and sound design by Mitchell Pasmans
- Support for gamepads and keyboard/mouse
Announce Trailer YouTube
There are currently no screenshots available for Feather. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Feather. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Unite Australia - Showcase" October, 2017
- "Unite Australia - Showcase" October, 2018
- "It's a small world with small objectives and small actions, but within all that smallness it feels anything but cramped or restricted."
- Janine Hawkins, Waypoint
- "the swooping and flapping and gliding is lovely so I spent my time doing that instead, skimming the ground and doing little loops around the trees."
- Philippa Warr, Rock Paper Shotgun
About Samurai Punk
Samurai Punk is a Melbourne-based independent game developer that creates games with love and care.
More information on Samurai Punk, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Mitchell Pasmans (Skeletone Audio)