Based in Melbourne, Australia
August 8, 2019 (PC) / Februrary 5, 2021 (PS, XB)
Roombo: First Blood is a comedic, top-down, stealth-action game about being a robot vacuum cleaner and fending off burglars from your home. A short, experimental game.
Roombo: First Blood first appeared in the Humble Monthly in January 2019. Samurai Punk polished up the release for Steam in August 2019, adding Steam features and 3 bonus scenarios. The game was released on Nintendo Switch in December 2019, featuring a variety of improvements from the initial release, plus touchscreen and HD rumble support.
- Hack smart-home gadgets like lights, doors and various appliances to set up traps, or improvised weapons from objects around the house.
- Hide under furniture, set your trajectory and plow into your enemies, knocking them over with such force that they go flying, then munch them up when they’re down.
- But make sure you don’t leave too much blood on the carpet, because you’ll need to make sure the house is clean before the family gets home. Only you can save Christmas and show these burglars that justice sucks.
- This is a short experimental game featuring 6 difficulty scenarios set in one stage and an unlockable gallery of concept art.
- Steam release adds achievements and 3 additional silly bonus scenarios.
Console Launch Trailer YouTube
Steam Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
About Samurai Punk
Samurai Punk is a Melbourne-based independent game developer that creates games with love and care.
More information on Samurai Punk, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Roombo: First Blood Credits
Design and Development
Mitchell Pasmans (Skeletone Audio)